Bible Numerics– #9
Written by Robert Reynolds on August 29, 2018
Did you know that the number NINE is the number for fruit bearing in the pure, preserved word of God, The King James Bible?
1. It takes NINE months for a woman to bear fruit from her womb (full term baby).
2. There are NINE fruits of the Spirit (Galations 5:22-23).
3. The fruits of the Spirit are found in the NINTH Book of the New Testament (Galations).
4. Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, died at the NINTH hour, bearing fruit in His death (Mark 15:34; Matthew 27:46). AMEN!
AND, one I just this second found:
5. NINTH HOUR is in the KJB NINE times! PRAISE GOD! I’m getting blessed, here!
6. There are NINE beatitudes (Matthew 5).
7. There are NINE gifts of the Spirit (1 Corinthians 12).
Now this should “bless your socks off,” as Pastor Reg Kelly would say:
8. Cornelius was fasting and praying and at the NINTH hour a man stood before him in bright clothing (Acts 10:30) telling him to send to Joppa for a man named Simon Peter. And, Peter brought him what would bear him fruit, the gospel:
Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: (35) But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him. (36) The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:)
I found this a few months ago. What fun to see God’s amazing hand. Amen?
9. In John 15:1-10, “abide/abideth” is found NINE times in the KJB.
John 15:4-5 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. (5) I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED!
O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people. Psalm 117:1